Atlantic Salmon Trust Gala Catalogue
Browse our Gala Catalogue here.
How To Make A Bid On-Line
Bidding on-line is now open!!
• Start by having a look at the items on offer by clicking on the ‘Auction Lots’ tab on the left-hand side. Scroll through the list and tap on the item you want to look at for more information or to make a bid.
• Detailed descriptions and images will be available for each of the items. To make a bid, enter the amount and click on the ‘Place Bid’ button.
• In order to place a bid for the first time, click on the register button. Complete the registration form and click on ‘Register’.
• You can now place a bid on any lots you wish. Enter the amount you would like to bid in the box and click on ‘Place Bid’ or ‘Anonymous Bid’.
• Once you have placed your bid, you can keep track of your winning bids via the ‘My Bids’ tab on the left-hand side. You will receive a text or email (depending on the details provided) notification should you be outbid on any items you have placed bids on.
• All bids will be carried through to the live event on the 25th May 2017.
• Bidding online will close at 10.45 pm on Thursday 25th May 2017.